Lee Press and The Advertiser
are a local family run business
We first opened our doors in Lee on the Solent in 1947, and has traded in the local town ever since.
Lee News started in 1955 out of the Lee Tower Cinema programme, morphing into the Advertiser in 1958,
We can deal with everything to do with print from 100 business cards through to 1,000.000 books.
Daily we use Litho, Digital and wide format presses.
We have seen many changes over the years but have stood the test of time.